- New – added a new scoring keypad layout (classic) in the Settings. This layout is similar to pre-1.3.0 keypad layout, with two large buttons in the bottom to move between holes. This is only recommended for 480×800 or higher resolution phones, as 4 players cannot all fit in the scoring view on 320×480 phones with this keypad layout.
- New – [Beta] Share a round to other Easy Scorecard Pro users. When two or more players in a round has Easy Scorecard Pro, only one of them needs to keep the score. At the end of the round, the score keeper can share the round scores/stats to players in the group. This is very experimental so let me know if you see any problems. See here for more details.
- New – Added a preference to enable or disable the sorting of results in HTML scorecard. This preference is in Settings->Scorecard Customizations.
- New – Player Groups. This is similar to labels for rounds. You can assign one or more ‘Group’ to a player. When starting a new round, you can show players sorted by groups, potentially saving you lots of scrolling if you have a lot of players.
- New – Now support calculation of CONGU handicaps for rounds at 9-hole courses, according to 2012-2015 CONGU Rule #22. This requires the 9-hole courses to have SSS expressed as an 18-hole value. Handicap calculation on 9-hole rounds at 18-hole course is still not supported.
- Fixed – If no SSA is provided for a tee, the app assumes 0.0 SSA and calculated a negative round ratings as a result.
- Fixes – A lot of minor bug fixes, small UI changes, etc.
This entry was posted in Releases
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.